Tuesday, May 7, 2013

mixed.

yeah, hey! by the way i'm so glad  have a long long holiday since 3 last weeks after struggling for the national examination and the preparation, SO MUCH feelings were MIX at that time. I couldn't stop thinking of my problems with friends, preparation of farewell party and so MUCH MUCH more. my head often got the BrainAche attack and i need to focus on my exam T-T 
well during my last 5 days of school, i've tried to think more positive,wisely and try to forget all problems that i've faced with some people. it was my last time spending my time with my friends,teachers and school activities that i used to do in senior high. well, just forgive and forget the bad things of my high school's life. this sentence often pass on my mind "senior high school's life is the best memories of your life", what do you think? hahaha =))
next next month i'm gonna face the "more extreme activities" called lecture (i'm not sure with the name lol). I'm gonna meet the new world, environment and people! too scary to face them honestly =/
wish me luck for my national exam's result and for my new day at the uni. bye! 
-xx








No comments:

Post a Comment