Wednesday, March 21, 2012

FREEDOM



finally im done with my exams WOHHHOOOOO !!!!

exactly ,civics and history exams are still waiting us next monday

during studying i drew anything that passed in my mind


THE AUTOTEXT





MY FACE ;D 





after the exams are over  





LOLOL 

i've got some of my exams results
yeahhh QUITE good, not bad but i should still study more for sure
lol


btw today my friend, DESSY MARSHELIA has turned 17
we gave her surprise at her house at 7pm
she didn't realize we would gave her this





dessy wt her mom and little bro kevin


we gave flat shoe
there were other things that we gave (ribbons and notes) but i forgot to take pictures -_-

greetings from us


hansen's face =))

LAST PICTURES
not all of us were in this pic,some of them went home early and others couldn't come :(


once again HAPPY SWEET 17 DESSY MARSHELIA <3
wishing you a belated birthday
I hope your birthday was as special as you are
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment