Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Long Time Ago

here are some pictures of my stuffs and me 
those pictures were taken a long time ago LOLOL
By David Shi
We were doing an English Project . We were asked to make a movie and i became the director in this movie with one of my friends
Vero- Me - Yenni

TULIP . i love this flower badly
Alice and me
 macaroons :9
i recommended u to buy the black and brown macaroons, both have better taste than others .lol
looks nice but i dont like strawberry jam ._.
 one of my necklaces

 my shoes collection

 my wishes 
merry go round

 i made this LOL




I never wanted to be one of your PROBLEMS, I just wanted to be the REASON for your HAPPINESS
I love you, its just that simple <3
Sometimes you can't understand LOVE...you really need to know what you want from what you desire.
see ya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment