Thursday, March 15, 2012

my assignment part 2

hey hey heyy :D

as i've told u before today i'll post another picture of my assignment with my friends last time
i dont want to waste too much time for talking about smth else , please enjoy my second post :)
 bella <3
 our super model, WONG
 HAHA :D
 love this pic
 HANDS UP =))
 AREN <3

EVELINE IRENE
she's really good at taking a pose
that's all of my assignment pictures

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
- Albert Camus



"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."
- Sent by Jasmine Fitzwilliam

"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."
-Steve



No comments:

Post a Comment